Convenient, Compassionate Care for the Entire Family
At Chris Wolberg DDS and Associates, we offer dental procedures to all ages. We focus on delivering the care you can trust and education about good dental habits for your entire family. Whether it’s showing a patient how to clean dentures or helping a toddler have fun with brushing, our team ensures each visit to our office is positive and useful.
Advantages of Family Dentistry
Visiting a family dentist offers you several benefits:
- We monitor your child’s development. Our experience with pediatric patients helps us make sure your little ones’ teeth are healthy. We’ll talk with you about preventative procedures that maintain dental health long-term.
- We’re here if you have a dental emergency. When the unexpected happens, like a fall, sports injury, or other mishaps that can damage teeth, our team knows the steps to take to help repair your smile.
- We’ll recognize inherited dental issues. Treating your family helps us identify potential genetic dental problems like misalignment, tooth decay, or gum disease. We’ll respond to adult issues and start preventative treatment to help children reduce the likelihood of facing the challenges of their parents.
- Dental visits are more convenient. Scheduling dental cleanings or check-ups together saves you the time (and travel) of multiple appointments.
- Dental services are comprehensive. Chris Wolberg DDS and Associates can be your ‘one-stop-shop’ for general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care.
- Family Dentistry helps you develop a relationship with us. We know many children and some adults are fearful about visiting a dentist. Since we see you and your family over several years, family dentistry helps build trust in our team.
Family Dentistry Services
Our family dentistry services are comprehensive and tailored appropriately for each family member’s age and needs.
- Detection and Prevention:-
A primary area of focus is helping you and your family maintain good oral hygiene. During your dental exam, we’ll review x-rays to identify any problem areas. We’ll check for tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer. Teeth cleaning will remove plaque and tartar buildup, and polishing will help remove stains.
For teens or young adults, we may recommend braces to correct misalignments. Adults who need minor adjustments may find removable braces are an effective treatment. We also offer teeth whitening and veneers to brighten and correct adult smiles.
If you or a family member loses a tooth, we have several solutions to restore your smile, including bridges, crowns, and implants. We’ll personalize a plan to fit your situation.
We’ll teach you and your family the best methods for brushing and flossing your teeth, using the right products for your teeth and gums.
If you have questions about family dentistry or our approach at Chris Wolberg DDS and Associates, please call. You can also contact us to set up a time for a consultation.